It has been a LONG while since I last updated this blog but since I wanted to post pictures of our latest Sea World trip I decided that it was time to get back on the blog thing.
So in a nut shell here is what is going on:
Leya - Turned 7 this month and boy does she have the attitude to prove it. She will be starting 2nd grade at Santa Barbara Christian School in the fall and continuing with AYSO soccer as well.
Sammy - Will be 6 in October and is all boy. He loves to play with his cars and trucks and get dirty. He will be starting Kindergarten in the fall at Santa Barbara Christian School and also will be playing soccer.
Steve - Still working at ATK Space and enjoying his job. He is involved in AA and helps run sound at Oaks Bible Church.
Patricia - Still out on Work Comp. Coming up on the 3 year mark of the date of injury but finally is seeing the light at the end of the tunnel. Currently helping out at Puzzle Pieces Preschool and behind the scenes at Oaks.
Well, that is all I have time for right now to update. Look for more later!
Love,
Patricia
Friday, July 26, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment