Monday, September 20, 2010

New Pictures Coming - Promise

I promise you there will be new pictures soon! I need to get them loaded from my camera onto the computer though.

So here is the latest and greatest on the kids. Sam weighs 38 lbs(confirmed by a visit to the pediatrician) and Leya is not far behind. They both are in preschool one morning a week which we are hoping to increase soon though so that they can start to prepare for school. Leya starts kindergarden next year which is really scary - she has grown up way to fast!

Leya has officially potty trained - now the key is to get her to not go backwards with it like she has been lately. I was home all summer so I think now that I am back in work that has something to do with it which is frustrating. They both are not adjusting well to my being back at work and neither am I for that matter.

Sam talks up a storm now and has the attitude to boot! He is Mister Independent and has a temper but is oh so cute. He is very opinionated and the other day he kept telling me that shoes were too big for him as I was trying to get him to try on shoes.

Steve continues to throw the paper routes but only until the end of October - then it is bye bye paper route and hello Sea World. We are taking a family vacation and going to Sea World once he quits and we can't wait.

I am ya, busy. Back at work and wishing I were home. School has been put on hold for a little while until the kids are in school. I did the Santa Barbara Avon Walk for Breast Cancer Sept 11th and 12th and that was amazing. I am walking again next year and have created a blog so people can keep up with how training is going and how fundraising is going. Once I fully have it up I will posted the link here!

Well, off I must go. Pictures by Friday! Promise!

No comments: