Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Growing Kids

So we took the kids to the pediatrician today and that was fun. Leya weighs like 24 lbs and Sammy is weighing in at like 18 1/2 lbs - he will soon pass Leya, I am sure of it. He is like 27 inches long, not sure about Leya but she is getting tall. Both kids are growing like weeds and getting bigger and bigger each day. Sammy is starting to move more and trying to crawl - finally - every one says he is on track but Leya was crawling at this age so we aren't used to a child not being so mobile. He loves to sit up and loves to try to stand up, if you hold his hands he will pull himself up and stand with you holding him.

Well, it is late and I need sleep. I got a B on my midterm in anatomy so I am takin the evening off from studying and just going to go to bed. Night all! I will post updated pictures soon!

Patricia

No comments: