Monday, September 3, 2007

Count Down to Sammy

Well, the count down is on. Samuel Matthew is due October 9th and we can't wait. Steve is busy working on getting things in order at the apartment, Leya constantly goes up to my belly and more and more is cuddly with her daddy and me, well, I am just letting my belly grow and slowing watching my feet disappear when I look down. Sammy is very active and is constantly moving, especially when Leya touches my stomach. I am convinced he knows it is her and responds to her touch. Things are falling into place as we prepare for his arrival.

Tomorrow I turn 35 weeks pregnant and I am excited about it. It means 5 weeks till my due date and 1 week till I go out on maternity leave. I was going to try to work longer but I want to be able to spend time with Leya as much as I can and so out I go. Besides, my doctor told me to lay on my side as much as possible and that is easier to do when you are not at work.

Anyways, it is hot and late so off I go. I can't believe that some time in the next 5 weeks we will be holding our son, SON! I am excited!

No comments: