Thursday, April 10, 2008

Milestones

Sammy has had two big milestones this week - he cut his first two teeth on the bottom and he started to crawl. The teeth I noticed yesterday when he smiled big at me and sure enough there were two teeth on the bottom and yesterday while he was doing tummy time he actually moved forward instead of backwards, it wasn't very far but he did crawl a little. Now if he would only roll over more! Baby steps! He does like to stand tons and I have a feeling he will only be crawling for a short amount of time before he desides to stand up and walk and I can't wait, then he and Leya can get into trouble together!

Well, it is after 4 am and I think Leya just went back to sleep. It is on the couch but at least she is asleep again!

No comments: